Monday, March 1, 2010

Do not eat the eggs!

So, this week I encountered something that I had never experienced before.
Food Poisoning.
I think my life can be long and complete if I never have to do that again. About the third or fourth trip to the Porcelain Throne all I could even think was "Please God, take me now! I don't wanna live. I just wanna die and have a perfect body where this kinda thing WON'T HAPPEN!" Obviously God did not take me, he must still have things for me to do.
God bless the Maid! She came in on Friday when 3 of us were incapacitated and disinfected EVERYTHING! changed all the sheets, and was really quiet! She was an ANGEL I am sure of it!


So now that you have the knowledge of all things gross, lets move on.
Indiana was interesting. Very....VERY cold. But not snowey. (HA-HA)
Snday morning we went to this really good breakfast place. (It was super good because I hadn't eaten "real" food in like 3 days) I think it was called...."charlie browns pancakes" maybe. Possibly not. Anyways....while I was there....I asked the waitress if the iced tea was cold or hot.
Ba-dum-TISH! (unfortunatly....its all true)

No comments:

Post a Comment