Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lightbulbs

So I don't know how this always happens to me, but my lights in my room ALWAYS go out at the same time. Okay....maybe always is an exaggeration...but that is how it feels sometimes.
A while ago....less than a year ago really I bought this book called 'His Princess Warrior' and its by Sheri Rose Shepherd. Basically it is an amazing book that made me cry when I first read it. MY favorite thought from the book is: Stand.
"When you are too weak to fight, My beloved Warrior. I want you to simply stand. When the spiritual warfare around you becomes great and you are in the heat of the battle and don't know what to do, I want you to stand! Yes, stand on My promises. Stand for what you know to be right! Stand in the gap for those you can't stand on their own!
Yes, My love, evil days will come, but you have My Spirit inside you, and in My power you can and will stand. It is your confidence in Me that will give others the strength to stand with you. Once you have done everything you can, you will still be standing.
Love, Your King who stands in for you"

Do you see what I mean!??!?! Ugh!! It's all so true! And the book is filled with things just like this that are true and just what I needed to remind myself of! It's like all my lightbulbs go off, and then I remind myself of all God's promises and I replace them. That is how I tie the first story into the last half of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment