Friday, January 14, 2011

Philippians 1:20

WOW!! So it's been a while since I wrote anything on this Blog. So long I had to think about where I had started a blog....then what email...and then! The password! ugh...I got it right. Eventually.
Anyways, I had my friend Melissa here with me for a few days and she hadn't seen my speech from Grad. So I showed her. MAN!! I am GOOD!! =)
And God is good. I talked about Philippilans 1:20 "My eager expectation and hope is that I will not be ashamed about anything, but that now as always, with all boldness, Christ will be highly honored in my body, whether by life or by death." And how no matter what I was doing, if I was doing what God wanted me to do and giving him all the glory then I would be content. And lately I've forgotten this. Mostly complaining about my job especially around the holidays, But God gave me this job for a reason...I don't completely understand the reason now, but I can only see a little bit of his great plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment